Monoclonal Antibody Infusion
REGEN-COV is a monoclonal antibody treatment for COVID-19. This infusion is available at Physicians Urgent Care by appointment only at our Brentwood location Monday to Friday. Patients must be 12 years or older, have a positive COVID-19 test with symptom onset within 10 days, and be considered high risk.
Schedule an Infusion
Please complete this registration form to request an appointment. You will be contacted by our clinical manager within 48 hours of submission Monday to Friday. Your appointment will be scheduled after they have reviewed your form.
Please review the section below on eligibility to determine if this treatment is right for you.
Antibody Infusion Eligibility
Patients must meet one or more of the following criteria in order to qualify for the antibody infusion:
- BMI > 35
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Over 65 Years of Age
- Immunosuppressive Disease or Receiving Immunosuppressive Treatment
- Over 55 and Have Cardiovascular Disease, Hypertension, or COPD/Chronic Respiratory Disease
- 12-17 Years of Age and Either Has a BMI > 85th Percentile (per CDC Growth Chart), Sickle Cell Disease, Heart Disease, Neurodevelopmental Disorders, A Medical Related Technological Dependence, or Reactive Airway Disease That Requires Daily Medication
Patients are not eligible for the antibody infusion if:
- Require Oxygen Therapy Due to COVID-19
- Require an Increase in Baseline Oxygen Flow Rate Due to COVID-19 in Those on Chronic Oxygen Therapy Due to Underlying Non-COVID-19 Related Comorbidity
- Symptom Onset Over 10 Days
- Weigh Under 40kg (88lbs)