Monoclonal Antibody Infusion
REGEN-COV is a monoclonal antibody treatment for COVID-19. This infusion is available at Physicians Urgent Care by appointment only at our Brentwood location Monday to Friday. Patients must be 12 years or older, have a positive COVID-19 test with symptom onset within 10 days, and be considered high risk.
Schedule an Infusion
To register for an infusion appointment, you must first complete this registration form. Our clinical team will review your form to determine if you qualify for the infusion at this time.
You will be contacted by our infusion team within 24 hours of submission for scheduling.
Antibody Infusion Eligibility
Patients must be positive for COVID-19 with symptoms beginning no more than 10 days ago AND meet one or more of the following criteria in order to qualify for the antibody infusion:
- Symptoms Beginning No More Than 10 Days Ago
- Over 65 Years of Age
- BMI > 25
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Immunosuppressive Disease or Receiving Immunosuppressive Treatment
- Cardiovascular Disease, Hypertension, or COPD/Chronic Respiratory Disease
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders Including Cerebal Palsy or Other Conditions That Confer Medical Complexity (Genetic or Metabolic Syndromes)
- 12-17 Years of Age and Either Has a BMI > 85th Percentile (per CDC Growth Chart), Sickle Cell Disease, Heart Disease, Neurodevelopmental Disorders, A Medical Related Technological Dependence, or Reactive Airway Disease That Requires Daily Medication
- High-Risk Individuals That Are Not Vaccinated and Have Significant Exposure to COVID-19
Patients are not eligible for the antibody infusion if:
- Require Oxygen Therapy Due to COVID-19
- Require an Increase in Baseline Oxygen Flow Rate Due to COVID-19 in Those on Chronic Oxygen Therapy Due to Underlying Non-COVID-19 Related Comorbidity
- Symptom Onset Over 10 Days
- Weigh Under 40kg (88lbs)
Monoclonal Antibody Infusions are covered by insurance. The cost of this treatment is also covered by the HRSA COVID-19 Uninsured Program.