Workers’ Comp and Injury Care
Avoid unnecessary emergency room visits and referrals. We have a digital X-Ray on site. Employees get convenient access to high-quality care, at a lower cost and in an appropriate setting.
Injury care typically refers to treatment of non-emergency injuries sustained at work or home, and can include:
- Abrasions, cuts, and bruises
- Injuries from falls or lifting
- Eye injuries, such as scratches to the surface of the eye or foreign bodies in the eyes
- Sprains of joints (fingers, wrists, and ankles, knees, elbows, shoulders)
- Muscular strains (back, neck)
- Joint injuries
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
Our occupational medicine services help you ensure that you are compliant with employee regulatory requirements and your company’s policies and procedures.
When you partner with Physicians Urgent Care, you’ll receive reliable, accurate, and timely results that are clearly communicated to you.
Our highly-trained medical teams offer a full range of occupational services, including
- Alcohol tests
- Drug tests
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Flu shots and other vaccinations
- On-site digital X-Rays
- Routine Blood Analyses
- Specific Blood Panels
- TB Screens