TRY OUT A VIRTUAL VISIT
Urgent care, including COVID-19 screenings, from the comfort of your home.
Same Great Care, Without Leaving Home
Physicians Urgent Care now offers Telemedicine Virtual Visits, an easy solution for our patients to see the providers you know and trust, all from the comfort of home. Telemedicine visits offer quick, convenient care online using your mobile device or desktop computer.
Conditions treated through a Telemedicine Visit:
- Ear, nose, throat ailments
- Allergy and sinus symptoms
- Cough, cold or flu
- Migraines, headaches
- Diarrhea and vomiting
- Rashes and other skin conditions
- Acid reflux or heartburn
- Concern for coronavirus symptoms (COVID-19)
- Pink eye
- Uncomplicated sprains/strains to include back pain
- Insect bites or stings, including tick bites
- Minor burns or injuries
- Seasonal allergies
- Sexually transmitted infection exposure
- Sinus pain or pressure
- Urinary tract infections
- Urgent medication refills (will not prescribe or refill controlled substances)
- Make referrals when necessary
We accept most major insurance plans, including Medicare, United Healthcare, BlueCross BlueShield (BCBS), Aetna, AARP, Cigna and more. We also have affordable self-pay pricing. Telemedicine visits for those without insurance are $75.
Q: How does a Telemedicine Visit work?
A: A Telemedicine Visit is a patient-to-provider visit that utilizes a phone call or secure video conference allowing you to be evaluated and treated by a Physicians Urgent Care provider. The provider will virtually assess patient concerns and symptoms, answer questions, and recommend the next steps the patient should take.
Q: What is the cost for a Telemedicine Visit?
A. We currently accept most major insurance policies, although we do not accept Medicaid or TennCare. For patients without insurance, the cost of a Telemedicine Visit is $75.