Diagnostic imaging services are part of our commitment to comprehensive orthopedic care. The experts at Physicians Urgent Care ensure you get the right answers – and the right care. We offer digital X-Rays. Digital X-Ray imaging uses sensors in place of traditional photographic film to create a crisper image and instant image viewing for a faster, more accurate diagnosis.
Wellness and Prevention
- Camp and Sports Physicals
- Work-Related Physicals
- DOT Physicals
- Alcohol Breath Test*
- Urine Drug Screening (UDS)*
- Strep Throat*
- Urine Tests*
- Pregnancy Tests*
- Screening and Glucose Testing for Diabetes*
- Cholestoerol Checks
- Warfarin/Coumadin Level Checks
- Chem 8 Panel*
* In-house labs.
We utilize Pathgroup and Williamson Medical center for all other labs.
Immunizations & Vaccines
- Td (tetanus and diphtheria) – administered to patients 11 years of age and older
- Flu vaccine – administered to patients four years of age and older
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, acelluar pertussis / whooping cough vaccine)
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A