Avoid unnecessary emergency room visits and referrals. Not only do we have a digital X-Ray on-site, we also have a sports medicine physician that will care from injuries from beginning to end. Employees get convenient access to high-quality care, at a lower cost and in an appropriate setting.
Our clinicians practice outcomes-based medicine, which incorporates evidence-based medical protocols, helping to set a standard of excellence in the health care industry. This approach has proven effective in returning people to function faster and more affordably, resulting in lower health care costs. Our methodology includes:
- Assessing the injury and its relative urgency.
- Gathering information about how the injury occurred, your medical history, and any other information.
- Establishing a treatment plan, in accordance with our medical model, which encourages continued activity, modified duty, and early return-to-work/activity.
- Optimal timing of referrals, when necessary, to specialists who appreciate our focus on functional recovery and return to work
Injury care typically refers to treatment of non-emergency injuries sustained at work or home, and can include:
- Abrasions, cuts, and bruises
- Injuries from falls or lifting
- Eye injuries, such as scratches to the surface of the eye or foreign bodies in the eyes
- Sprains of joints (fingers, wrists, and ankles, knees, elbows, shoulders)
- Muscular strains (back, neck)
- Joint injuries
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
We're here to help.
To learn more or to partner with Physicians Urgent Care, contact us using the form below.