Appointments for COVID-19 Rapid Test, COVID-19 PCR Test, and Antibody Test now available.
COVID-19 Molecular (PCR) Test
- Nasal Swab
- Collected onsite and sent out to participating laboratory
- Results: Currently 3-4 days (due to high demand)
This is the most accurate form of testing. This tests for ACTIVE infection and detects viral genetic material (RNA). It is considered very accurate however, results are not immediately available. If you have symptoms, you should consider a PCR test. See FAQ for symptoms. To book an appointment for COVID-19 Molecular PCR Testing and Antibody Testing, click the “Reserve Your Spot” button at your desired location. Select ‘Urgent Care’ as reason in the drop-down. We accept most major insurance and have affordable self-pay options. Reserve Your Spot now!
COVID-19 Rapid Test
- Nasal Swab
- Results: 15 minutes
- Cost: $150 Flat Fee (We do not bill insurance for office visit)
This test will tell you if you have antigens for an active COIVD-19 infection. This is a great option for patients who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19; as well as patients who plan to travel, have an upcoming surgery, are preparing for labor & delivery, and employees who require a negative test result to return to work. Book an appointment in Franklin (155 Covey Drive Suite 100) Book an appointment in Brentwood (700 Old Hickory Blvd Suite 207) Book an appointment in Berry Farms (5021 Hughes Crossing Suite 165)
COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- Blood test performed onsite in our lab
- Results: 2-3 days
Antibody tests look for antibodies in your blood which can indicate PAST infection of the virus that causes COVID-19.
Due to the overwhelming demand for the rapid COVID–19 test, WE ENCOURAGE PATIENTS TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT AHEAD OF TIME. All walk-in patients are accepted, but please expect longer than usual wait times.
About Physicians Urgent Care
Middle Tennessee’s local physician-owned and operated urgent care clinics. We can handle the majority of cases normally seen in a hospital emergency room, without the high cost or long wait times. We offer personal, high-quality care that you won’t find at any other urgent care clinic.
- On-site lab diagnosis and treatment for flu, strep, mono and other illnesses
- X-ray services for minor physical injuries
- Minor injuries
- Flu shots
- Sports physicals (Participation Physical Examination) often required for students to participate in school sports
- Workers’ comp injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Seasonal Allergies
- Various vaccinations (often required for students or in order to travel)
- UTI treatment, STD testing and various drug screenings
- Well visits and annual physicals
- Immunizations for adults
- Treating acute illnesses and injuries–from the flu to broken bones
- Health, wellness and disease prevention
- Women’s health
- Headaches and migraines
- Management of stable, chronic conditions including, but not limited to:
- High blood pressure or cholesterol
- Thyroid or heart disease
An effective treatment for those suffering with depression, anxiety, PTSD and other mood disorders. Learn more at ketaminepuc.com